Your donations of food and other critical items are important in meeting our guests’ most pressing needs. We welcome donations of any of the food-related or supply needs listed below – to learn more about donating your items visit our donation center, The Warehouse, page.
Immediate Needs At ERM’s Residence Center
Any and all food-related donations
Take to ERM’s main campus at any time.
500 East Walnut Street, Evansville, IN 47713
Just follow our campus’ signage for food donations and go to the east side of our Residence Center (off of Garvin Street) for any deliveries. There will be a buzzer to ring so you can receive assistance unloading.
• All varieties of (frozen) meat
• Canned vegetables; particularly, #10 can size. Any canned vegetable donations are greatly appreciated.
• Canned fruit; particularly, #10 can size. Any canned fruit donations are greatly appreciated.
• Plasticware: forks, spoons, and knives
• Styrofoam cups (8 oz.)
• Paper towels
Donate to ERM’s The Warehouse:
1107 Washington Square,
Evansville, IN 47715
Monday through Friday | Between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Saturday | between 9 a.m. and to 3 p.m.
Sunday | Closed
Any and all non-food donations
• Bottled Water
• Underclothing (socks, underwear/boxers, undershirts) for men: Any size is greatly appreciated.
• Bus Tokens
• Mall Calendar Books
• $5 Gift Cards to Dollar General or IGA