Donor-Advised Funds are an easy and tax-efficient way to manage charitable giving.
Donor-Advised Funds allow donors to receive an immediate tax deduction for their charitable contribution, and then recommend grants from the fund on the donor’s own timeframe.
Clients of some of the largest Donor-Advised Funds can easily make a designation by conveniently clicking on the link of their Fund at the bottom of this page.
Grants made to the Evansville Rescue Mission through Donor-Advised Funds are designated to be used “Where Most Needed.” If you have a specific interest that you’d like to discuss, please contact Victoria Flaherty, Director of Donor Relations, at (812) 421-3800 ext. 6708 or email email@example.com
Evansville Rescue Mission’s tax I.D. number is 35-0942622.
Our Donor-Advised Funds
- Bank of America Charitable Giving
- BNY Mellon Charitable Gift Fund
- Fidelity Charitable Gift Fund
- Goldman Sachs Philanthropy Fund
- JP Morgan
- Morgan Stanley Global Impact Funding Trust
- National Christian Foundation
- National Philanthropic Trust
- Raymond James Charitable Endowment Fund
- Renaissance Charitable Foundation
- Schwab Charitable Fund
- UBS Donor-Advised Fund
- U.S. Charitable Gift Trust
- Vanguard Charitable Endowment Program