Please read and agree to each section. If you have questions please contact Amanda at 812-421-3800 or Amanda.Crowe@ermstaff.org
• Long pants are strongly recommended when interning in the kitchen.
• Interns must wear closed toed shoes while interning in the kitchen, at either thrift store, and at Camp Reveal
• A hairnet must be worn if working in the kitchen. Hairnets will be provided. Hairnets are required at all times while interning in the kitchen. All hair must be inside the hairnet.
• Interns must wear clothing that is deemed modest by staff. Please do not wear midriff-revealing tops, short shorts, muscle shirts or anything tight-fitting.
• Clothing worn by interns must not portray alcohol, cigarettes, drugs or sexual or violent themes.
• Dangling or loosely worn jewelry should be removed before arriving.
Dress Code * Information
• Interns are asked not to share personal details such as home address or phone/cell number with Mission Clients.
• All personal information about Mission Clients is strictly confidential except when he/she shares information about matters with legal consequences such as someone being in danger or endangering others. In this case, interns must report the information to the staff person in charge.
Information * Conduct
Programs are violence-free and drug-free environments. Interns are not to smoke, drink alcohol, use drugs or carry weapons on site.
• Interns are to engage in gracious and edifying conversation.
• As ERM is a faith-based organization, interns are asked not to present or promote a worldview that is in opposition to the Christian worldview that is the very fabric of our ministries.
• Harassment of any kind is not permitted and is subject to disciplinary action by ERM and/or local authorities
• ERM is not responsible for the personal property of interns.
• Interns are not to engage in a private transaction involving gifts, services or money with any Program participant. Any gift should be directed to or channeled through the organization. Interns may not accept money or gifts from Program participants for services rendered.
• Interns are not permitted discounts at the Evansville Rescue Mission Thrift Store.
Conduct * Outside Activities
• Interns agree to indemnify ERM and/or any or its separate entities against all claims, demands, judgments, and executions that ERM and/or its staff may sustain arising from my intern actions, whether or not such claims, demands, judgments, and executions are discovered during my internship.
Outside Activities * I give my permission for the Evansville Rescue Mission to acquire a copy of my criminal history. * Today's Date
MM slash DD slash YYYY